Senior Internal Auditor
- Managing the training, organization, scheduling, and task assignment for auditing staff.
- Developing compliance auditing plans based on thorough research on studies conducted by government agencies and professional organizations.
- Conducting, managing, and overseeing external and internal audits.
- Reviewing all relevant programs and activities affected by industry regulations, including records, reports, and software.
- Recommending and implementing changes to address procedures and practices that are not compliant with industry regulations.
- Analyzing potential risks within the company and its practices to avoid possible compliance issues.
- Tracking reported company violations and the responses and plans regarding these allegations.
- Analyzing existing compliance records and making all necessary updates.
- Compiling reports on the results of external and internal audits and presenting these reports to the relevant supervisors and department heads.
- Attending educational and professional development programs to improve your job knowledge and enhance the compliance department's reputation.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant industry.
- Completion of relevant industry-specific certification, such as a certified internal auditor.
- A minimum of 5 years' auditing experience.
- An in-depth understanding of the industry's rules, guidelines, and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, and statistical skills.
- Good computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
- Strong communication and multitasking skills.
- Dedication to objectivity.