QA Automation Engineer/Tester
Our client, a leading health-tech company in Lagos is looking for self-starting, proactive problem solvers to lead their Quality Assurance team. Members of the QA team interpret business and functional requirements to create, document, and execute test cases for new and existing functionality in the system.
The Automation Test Engineer is responsible for automation testing of software systems and applications. You will work as part of a highly collaborative team and be responsible for the maintenance and execution of testing scripts for the continuity and integrity of software applications.
We place a high priority on recruiting flexible, results-oriented team players who show drive and initiative.
You will initiate, design, implement, and supervise the production of test documents, the creation of test plans, and guarantee the prosperous deployment of company products.
- Meeting with architects, software developers/product designers, to define the test approach, prepare test data, develop manual or automated test scripts using automated testing tools and frameworks, and validate that software meets requirements/acceptance criteria.
- Perform manual and automated testing of web applications.
- Design, Develop and execute automated regression testing, automation scripts using open source tools.
- Support production deployment and validations.
- Support production application - perform data quality checks; investigate production inquiries and issues.
- Maintain documentation of test plans, historical analysis, anomalies, issues, and resolutions.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development, and deployment environment.
- Communicate status to team lead/project oversight.
- Leading the QA staff in creating QA test ideas; Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Managing the drafting of testing documents, the QA process, and records.
- Troubleshooting quality problems and revising test methods.
- Conducting review lines on product specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Product Management, or similar discipline.
- Background as a QA Engineer, (at least 4 years) experience creating, executing, and documenting the results of QA-related artifacts, such as Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Scripts.
- Technical expertise and guidance in the use of automation tools
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with different Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Capability to project manage.
- Familiarity with productivity Softwares such as Asana, Jira, Confluence, and other project and task management applications
- Detail-oriented and critical thinker
If this sounds like you, and the opportunity interests you, apply and we’ll be in touch!
Your application has been successfully submitted.