Mid/Senior .NET Developer
Our Client, a leading insurance company is looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, and creative .NET Developers to join their software engineering team.
As a .NET Developer, you will be involved in the design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
This is a short-long term Contract position between 4 - 8 months. This opportunity is ideal for freelancers looking for a new Gig or anyone who has just come out of a job/project.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, and coordinate with the rest of the team.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOP) design patterns.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience developing ASP.NET and .NET CORE applications.
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience developing unit tests.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Capable of designing and developing solutions for customers
- Ability to communicate software designs to team members and monitor its progress
- Experience with NET 4.5, .NET CORE, and C# programming language.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, HTML (preferably HTML5), AngularJS, JQuery and CSS3.
- Working knowledge of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), NUnit Unit Testing Framework.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to work independently or in a team-oriented environment both efficiently and courteously.
Your application has been successfully submitted.