What are we looking for?
The role is about supporting company presence in the virtual world. communicate and convey message to their followers.
- Define, execute, track and report well-structured brand social content strategies and operations, along with the development of clear agenda frameworks to drive meaningful insights and content optimization
- Plan and maintain a social content calendar for Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and any relevant networks
- Define the key social media KPIs
- Work with business partners and other key stakeholders to design and carry out the brand social activity, ranging from editorial calendar development to mining insights for input into social content briefs, and direct engagement with customers, fans, and follows in-channel.
- Work directly with publishers to understand their best practices for application
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders and teams to develop and apply learning over time
Education & Experience
- Degree in marketing, communication or related study fields, MBA is a plus
- Proficiency in storytelling and generating concepts
- Solid experience in campaign management
- creative, agile and handy with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills,
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with analysis tools.
- Ability to provide motions, graphics or videos are a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.