Product designer (UI/UX)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn software applications, digital products into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
In this role, you’ll create both functional and appealing designs and features that address our clients’ needs and give the users a smooth experience.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Determine how users will interact with applications/products
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role(2 - 4years)
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Computer Science or any relevant field
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch, Wireframe.cc or InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- User-centric design approach.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Keen eye for detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Doheney, we specialize in finding and placing top talent. We pledge to match you with exciting opportunities, now and always!