Head of Security Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A security company that has branches all over Nigeria is looking to hire a Head of Guarding for all its units
- Coordinate and supervise the performance of the operations department
- Regularly interface with existing clients to ensure robust customer feedback geared towards quality service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for repositioning the Operations department for greater efficiency
- Responsible for conducting routine facility security audits, surveys, and risks assessments of the premises of existing and new clients to ensure the deployment of adequate and appropriate personnel and security measures to mitigate identified threats and vulnerabilities
- Lead and coordinate security survey and activation of beats
- Perform incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management
- Develop and update post orders for all locations
- Maintain strict discipline and adherence to laid down regulations by the operations department
- Foster a mutually beneficial relationship with the clients
- Implement all processes and procedures in line with both clients and company’s standards and compliance with legal requirements
- Review Client Survey Report, implement corrective actions, and issue reports on the implementation
- Liaise with local police commands to assist the company’s operation
- A valuable experience and industrial security knowledge
- Security Operations Management
- People Management skills
- Networking and liaison skills
- People Management & Coaching,
- Training & Development Skills,
- Good problem solving & interpersonal skills
- In-depth ability to gather data, analyze & prepare reports.
- Communication skills
- Emergency & Disaster Management skills
- Leadership skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.