Human Resources Executive
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Location: Lagos (Lekki free trade Zone)
Employment Type: Full Time
• Drive the implementation of recruitment strategies and processes including onboarding for new employees.
• Assist in the implementation of annual performance management process (objective setting, coaching, career development plan, disciplinary action etc) and provision of analytical database to drive management decision.
• Support to educate employees in interpreting Corporate and HR policies and ensure their compliance to these policies.
• Identify and manage approved HR projects to facilitate achievement of standardization and best practice.
• Engage departmental training champions on identified training needs and ensure the successful implementation of training plan for employees using the learning management portal.
• Drive employees career development plans through effective evaluation and monitoring of training programs to support achieving training objectives.
• Coordinate training plans for all employees that will support achievement of annual personal objectives and organizational goals.
• BSc/HND in Social Sciences or other related field
• 3 - 5years working experience in Engineering/Project Development Companies
• Professional certification would be an added advantage
• Must reside in Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki related areas (Please do not apply if you do not reside within this axis) Work location is around the Free trade zone
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Time management skill
• Excellent verbal and communication skill
• Interpersonal relationship skill
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Work comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Strong decision-making skills
• Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
• Interested candidates should be residing on the Island
Interested Candidates should send their cover letters with CV to:
Closing date: Tuesday August 9, 2022.
Your application has been successfully submitted.