Area Sales Manager (Inverters & Batteries)
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and energetic Area Sales Manager to help us grow our customer base and improve engagement and patronage with existing clients.
• Develop a new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive the growth of all product lines.
• Ability to handle implementation of sales programs, policies, communicate, to assure sales goals and company objectives are achieved.
• Maintaining relationships with existing and new customers in the business.
• Ensuring that customers are fully educated and become fully conversant with the company’s PDR model, also ensuring that set prices for each category is effective and complied with.
• Travelling to establish new dealership, promoting the brand, also visiting partners and dealers on such trips.
• Training and educating dealers on various products especially in the area of technical descriptions of products and load analysis.
• Coordinating and ensuring that warranty returns are properly checked and tested to confirm faults before acceptance, also ensuring timely repairs and delivery of all warranty.
• Resolving customer’s complaints regarding sales and services.
• Controlling pricing and ensuring that Partners, dealers and retailers buy at the stipulated prices.
• Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
• Regular updating of customers information on the company’s data base.
• Managing billings and delivery of purchased items and ensuring it is done timely and within considerable time frame.
· Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution.
· Minimum of 4year(s) experience in renewable energy & power sector (Inverters & Batteries preferred- A must).
· Sales driven and customer focused.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work under pressure to achieve set targets.
· Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
· Must be well versed with MS Office applications
· Transparent, honest, detail-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
Your application has been successfully submitted.