This job is no longer accepting applications.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and be a good team player.
- Build robust, user-facing web applications in Python/Django that align with business needs.
- Writing effective, scalable code
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Interacting with GCP BigQuery API client libraries in Python
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues/defects;
- Develop and create new customer and employee experiences using modern APIs and frameworks.
- Work as part of an agile team in delivering solutions.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Programming
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Agile development
- Four or more years of Python Django web development experience.
- Strong understanding of Django ORM and SQL Alchemy.
- Solid knowledge of the principles of class-based object-oriented programming.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Strong experience using web services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in git version control.
- Experience in the design and development of modern web applications and services.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns, and UML.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and Kubernetes
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capacity for learning new technology.
Your application has been successfully submitted.