The Development Operation Engineer is responsible for ensuring the readiness and stability of the client's systems.
Do you like to drive consistency for deployment and build the required processes in SDLC? Do you walk the line between software development and IT operations? If yes, we want to speak to you!
Our client is looking to hire several enthusiastic Senior DevOps Engineers to develop and support AWS-based Infrastructure. You will build automated deployment and upgrade pipelines for their products and services.
If you love optimization and automation across multiple platforms and applications, as well as building awesome solutions, then keep reading!
- Create and maintain cloud-based solutions.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Work with stakeholders including Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Building and supporting large-scale clusters in a production environment and achieving fault tolerance among them.
- Work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Document processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot problems and ensure service availability and uptime
- Design reports and tools to manage and optimized costs
Our clients use modern tools, which means you’ll have the opportunity to work with software like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, Ansible, Terraform, and much more.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Engineering, or any related discipline and 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable working with enterprise applications, in an agile environment.
- Hands-on AWS experience.
- Knowledge of the Data Analytics services on AWS
- You should consider yourself a PRO at implementing cloud migrations to AWS and have working knowledge of cloud platforms and tools, including AWS Serverless technologies. These would ideally include Lambda, DynamoDB, Aurora Serverless, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CodeBuild, CodePipeline.
- You should have experience building CI/CD systems. Working experience with Jenkins, Ansible, and Terraform.
- Infrastructure as Code experience, preferably with Terraform
- Understanding of security design for enterprise software systems
- Ability to use Unix/Linux command line programs and create/edit scripts
- Additional supporting skills include databases and SaaS providers, including Mongo DB/Atlas/DocumentDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL, Heap & Google Analytics, and Salesforce.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
You should love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. We expect you to enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You should be self-driven, a self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
Your application has been successfully submitted.