This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you have 2 - 4 years of Data Analysis experience? Can you apply your technical expertise to help clients transform data into new business value?
Our client is a full-service consultancy with expertise in strategy, data analytics, data engineering, and software development. They believe in the power of data to form compelling narratives that drive innovation. Their guiding principle is to help clients move up the chain of analytic maturity. They are solution-oriented, driving innovation through various industries
Their analysts have contributed to projects that have transformed great companies by focusing on pragmatic solutions to their clients' most complex data problems. Every day presents fresh opportunities to develop your technical, leadership, and business skills.
In this role, experience with Looker would be amazing but any experience in Tableau, Grafana, Power BI, or other visualization tools is helpful.
The Data Analyst role is heavily client-facing. We expect you to be comfortable speaking with clients and confident in your delivery.
Some day-to-day tasks on the job include:
- Looker - Medium to Enterprise-Scale Implementations
- Building data models and SQL queries
- Assisting clients in embedding visualizations into their own applications
- Working in a wide variety of industry verticals
- Train admins, developers, and end-users on platform best practices
- ETL Platforms - Connecting Data Sources
- Implement different ETL platforms based on available connectors, cost, and other capabilities
- Work with data engineering to construct architectural data solutions
- Provide insight into basic strategies for database architecture
- Consult clients on database best practices around performance and economy
- 2-4 years in a data analytics-oriented role
- Some experience in consulting or other client-facing role
- Great people skills
- Advanced SQL skills
- Interest in and experience with business metrics.
- Clean and intuitive coding practices
- Strong sense of ownership to see tasks/projects through
- Desire to learn and grow your knowledge of the data industries
Your application has been successfully submitted.