Client Engagement/Relationship Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is an elite event management company working out from Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
They are looking to hire a client engagement/relationship manager who will oversee their entire communication line between new and returning customers as well as their social media presence. This is a full-time opportunity.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall client experience with the organization and its products and services. You will work closely with clients in identifying, understanding and meeting their specific needs and pain points. You will also double as the Social media manager. Success in this role will be demonstrated by improved client retention and satisfaction while growing new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Seek opportunities to upsell products and services to existing clients.
- Nurture working relationships with clients throughout the calendar year.
- Track client’s processes and provide prompt assistance as and when needed.
- Design and execute solutions tailored to client needs
- Ensure compliance with company policies and follow ethical standards
- Manage clients’ expectations and ensure smooth delivery of client requests
- Foster brand awareness and engagement through social media.
- Customer relations and Business Development.
- Flexibility to work weekends, once in a while.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business, Human Relations, Management, or any related field.
- Proven experience in sales/customer service/social media management.
- Creative, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent people skills.
- Previous customer relations/Business Development or social media management experience is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of the Events & Program Management business and ecosystem
Your application has been successfully submitted.