The successful Research Associate will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. You will inform business decisions with clients focused on retail and technology.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors, and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Develop research designs, sampling plans, questionnaires, banners, and analytical plans.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalog findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches, and implement best practices
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth plans.
- B.Sc degree in Statistics, Economics, Marketing or related field
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases, and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities; creative-minded with a 'can-do' attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Having a data-driven approach towards decision making
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling, and mining
Your application has been successfully submitted.