This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you have 2 - 4 years’ bookkeeping experience and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes? Are you familiar with Accounting System SAGE 50?
We would like to have a chat with you.
Our clients in the Event Management and Services industry are looking to hire an Accountant who can work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
Location - Lekki.
In this role, you will manage and audit all financial transactions and documents.
Some day-to-day responsibilities on the job include:
- Ensuring effective preparation, processing, and documentation of all taxes and periodic submission of filing as required by regulation.
- Maintaining and managing all office client project files, Monitor efficient working of staff to improve productivity and operations that can save the business money.
- Administer proper general ledger entries and system document capture all processes & policies for management of proper accounting system.
- Manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub-ledger for fixed assets. Perform research for better events accounting operations.
- Evaluate all event projects against invoices to assess cost/benefit analysis to business per event to business.
- Manage all account receivables and payables, preparation of client invoices for all orders, and data capture updates on all system accounts.
- Monitor efficient working of staff and inform employees of more productive and efficient operations that will cost the business less or save the business money. Maintain all current inventory records for rental business management
- Ensure efficient client services and project delivery by providing support as an administrative staff where/when required.
- Maintain and manage all office client files and invoices and prepare records of minutes of meetings.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in accounting processes.
- Recommend improvement in the quality of accounting and provide operational support.
- Monitor work of event production managers and provide status on all business delivery as against invoice and project budgets.
- Manage all petty cash and prepare cash flow reports, Ensure efficient client services for project delivery by providing support as administrative staff where/when required.
- Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in the quality of accounting and provide other operational support.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Firm grasp of accounting and financial practices.
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Good computer, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Certification is a nice-to-have.
- Strong sense of ownership to see tasks through within timelines.
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess Ethical behavior and collaborative spirit.
- Flexibility to work weekends once in a while.
Your application has been successfully submitted.