Team Lead, Retail -Business Development
Job Title: Team Lead, Retail -Business Development
Reports To: Head, Business Development
Deep analysis and segmentation of the retail market and its characteristics to ensure an effective approach to product development most suitable for the market and acquisition of a retail base ensuring we become a market leader in the retail space as an HMO providing affordable and accessible healthcare in line with our vision to transform healthcare in Africa.
- Detailed analysis and provision of reports
- Strategy review and implementation
- Sign on beneficial partnerships with a view to onboarding retail clusters
- Effective negotiation with partners
- Oversee product development and launch
- Budgeting and resource management
- Monthly MPR meetings
- Team building and development
- Keep in touch and update with key trends in the market
- Actively seek out and engage online and physical distribution channels
- Analysis of product uptake and profitability
- Analysis of hospitals tiers and capability
- Academic/Professional: B.Sc with a Postgraduate degree being an additional advantage
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years total work experience in a strategy and sales role most preferably.
- Knowledge of the function
- Knowledge of the Business
- Analysis and development of solutions
- Decision-making autonomy
- Leadership capability
Your application has been successfully submitted.