This job is no longer accepting applications.
1. Installing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
2. Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical machines,
equipment, and software.
3. Maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment, when needed.
4. Providing technical support, when needed.
5. Keeping up-to-date service histories on all biomedical machines and equipment.
6. Training clinicians and other personnel on how to use biomedical machines and
equipment, safely and effectively.
7. Writing reports and documents detailing protocols, policies, standards of use,
maintenance, and repairs of biomedical equipment, machines, and software.
Your application has been successfully submitted.