This job is no longer accepting applications.
Maintaining records for all transactions, providing regular and comprehensive financial reports, and processing reimbursements.
- Managing spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Oversee accounts receivable and payable
- Manage reimbursements budgets
- Prepare reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Oversee the company's debts
- Recognize account discrepancies
- Oversee payroll processes
- Experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or related position
- Experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
Your application has been successfully submitted.