This is a key role in the development, delivery implementation and support of data network solutions over our global network infrastructure.
- Ensures routine preventive and corrective maintenance to improve service node uptime and network target KPIs.
- Monitors network operations and takes proactive measures.
- Responds quickly on issues affecting network traffic and services to maintain high availability.
- Performs analysis of network needs as per business projection and provide strategic inputs on network design.
- Provides root-cause analysis for any network or customer related issue and implements corrective actions. .
- Actively involved in advance network planning for network evolution to meet future challenges
- Provides expert level troubleshooting for network hardware faults, ethernet links faults, routing issues, and enterprise customer related issues.
- IP network operation & maintenance
- Proven work experience as a network engineer with ISP or MNO
- Understanding of IP networking protocol and troubleshooting experience.
- Troubleshooting experience in solving IP backbone issue.
- Expertise in IP Protocol such as BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS, TE.
- Configurational and troubleshooting knowledge of IPSec VPN, Client VPNs.
- Work experience in IPv6 (preferred)
- Experience in troubleshooting experience in Radius, Diameter & GTPc.(preferred)
- Expertise in working with Cisco core and edge routers
Your application has been successfully submitted.