Head, Business Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring Head, Business Development for a Security company in Abuja
Handle Government relations
- Assist in preparing business plans and budgets for new projects.
- Manage and revise annual business plans and budgets as needed.
- Identify, recruit and lead a team to successfully execute a business plan within defined scope, timeline and budget.
- Develop training plans and performance improvement plans to address skillset gaps identified in business and sales personnel.
- Ensure that sales and business personnel are appreciated and recognized for their hard work and success.
- Coordinate meetings, calls, and communications between management and clients throughout the business implementation and execution stages.
- Analyze market trends and customer needs to identify new business development opportunities.
- Keep regular contacts with past, existing, and new clients to explore new opportunities.
- Build and establish strong relationships with customers.
- Coordinate with the marketing corporate team to develop sales strategies to improve the company's marketing and sales performance.
- Develop dynamic business presentations and proposals for clients and internal communications.
- Inform potential clients about the company's new products and price development details on a regular basis.
- Participate in industry and sales meetings to provide recommendations and inputs on business strategies.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the business plan, sales strategy, and public relations strategy in order to analyze and provide necessary recommendations.
- Attend trade shows, industry associations, job fairs to improve the company’s visibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant Management Master’s degree is an added advantage
- 3- 5 years’ experience in Business Development/ Marketing
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directe
Your application has been successfully submitted.