Lagos State, Nigeria
Our Client, a PR and Advertising Agency requires Account Managers to oversee portfolios of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
If you have a flair for client communication, PR and understand the world of advertising, they'd like to meet you.
In this role, you will work as part of a team with other agency staff to develop and implement integrated marketing solutions for clients. You will collaborate with department heads and other PR/advertising agencies' personnel, external business partners to accomplish collective goals and provide exceptional client service. Over time, we expect you to develop effective relationships with clients, connect with important business executives and stakeholders, and keep providing sales opportunities.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Maintain relationships with top tier Enterprise customers
- Achieving sales revenue targets
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with products and services in the long-run. Identifying and maximizing growth opportunities within the territory.
- Establish executive level relationships & cultivate existing relationships to drive further product adoption
- Educate customers and teams on core values
- Provide recommendations based on a customer's business needs and usage patterns
- Serve as the voice of the client's top customers and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the account
- Build a strong sales pipeline while slaying quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions/tasks/projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Bachelor or master's degree in public relations, communications, advertising, or similar discipline
- Passion for digital and traditional communications
- 3+ years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail. (Familiarity with account management software (CRM),
- Broad knowledge of the Advertising/PR ecosystem, proven experience working with agencies.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- A “can-do” temperament. Commitment to meeting deadlines
- A positive attitude and sense of humor, good with getting along with people.
- Excellent communication skills, Flawless writing, communication, and copy-writing skills.
- Government relations is a nice-to-have.
- You should be comfortable working with team-wide sales quotas.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Flexibility and good problem-solving skills.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Your application has been successfully submitted.