Chief Executive Officer
: The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for the overall success of the business entity, provide strategic leadership in the organization, and establish long-term goals, plans, and policies to deliver shareholder value
● Plan and implement the long-term business strategy of the business, ensure the organization achieves its overall objectives efficiently and as cost-effectively as possible. ● Ensure that the Board of Directors receives detailed reports and information supporting their fiduciary and corporate governance responsibilities.
● Develop corporate and annual business plans with targeted Key Performance Indicators to measure success against short- and long-term goals.
● Develop policies and procedures for electronic banking processes to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations.
● Create and execute a functional marketing strategy that will promote the products and services of agent banking.
● Expand the company's visibility and build a superagency network across Nigeria that companies can leverage, increasing long-term revenue.
● Manage agent networks and the overall operations of agents while ensuring compliance with agreements/contracts.
● Identify agent coverage and gaps to ensure a good quality agent network.
● Ensure all staff is motivated and committed to the mission of the company.
● Establish an effective and competent participatory management style.
● Monitor financial performance to ensure business alignment and profitability.
● Ensure that projects and goals are met and adhered to approved budgets.
● Stay up to date with the competitive landscape, customers, industry developments and standards, and business opportunities.
● Build and manage relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
● Ensure adequate information flow to investors, regulators, and other relevant stakeholders.
● Take ownership of opportunities that the board deems strategic and essential to the business.
● Carry out any other duties as assigned that are in line with the company's goals and objectives.
● Minimum 10 years of industry experience.
● In-depth knowledge of agency banking.
● A good understanding of general banking, retail banking, credit operations, and banking products.
Your application has been successfully submitted.