Integration/Technical Support Engineer (Python)
● Design, build, test, APIs and databases that will be responsible for being the source of truth for data that is core to the business
● Experience with modern backend web frameworks and libraries: Flask
● Expert in various database management systems(MongoDB/NoSQL, MySQL, Postgres).
● Deep understanding of web architecture including the HTTP protocol, REST services, etc.
● Strong understanding of designing secure systems.
● Manipulate large data sets and handle raw SQL
● Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases
● Act as the primary liaison between the company and your customers
● Communicate and solve customers' problems via phone, email, live chat and face-to-face meetings
Act as a consultant and offers solutions for customers' problem
● Minimum 3 years of professional Python development experience.
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (MongoDB, and MySQL, PostgreSQL), SQL and Sqlalchemy
● Experience building APIs
● Experience with continuous integration, test automation, and deployment
Your application has been successfully submitted.