Technical Support Engineer
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Create the formal design documentation as required
● Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Translate requirements and use cases into functional applications
● Develop code that complies with design specifications and meets security and Java/JEE best practices.
● Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases
● Act as the primary liaison between the company and your customers
● Communicate and solve customers' problems via phone, email, live chat and face-to-face meetings
● Act as a consultant and offers solutions for customers' problems
● Minimum 3 years of professional Java, Spring Framework development experience.
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Hibernate, MySQL, PostgreSQL), SQL and ORM technologies.
● Experience with creating, managing and consuming RESTful APIs.
● Experience with, or understanding of Git, CI/CD, AWS infrastructure services, Docker, EFK, Kafka, AWS Cloud environments, Docker containers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.