The billing analyst is responsible for revenue assurance of the business by all services rendered to HMO and retainer patients are completely, accurately, and timely billed and invoiced to the customers through the collaborative efforts of Credit Control unit.
1. Ensure patients bills (both out-patients and in patients) are using the agreed rates with the HMO/corporate customers.
2. Ensure that bills are posted into the system daily.
3. Proper escalation of claim forms that could generate to loss of revenue due to improper capturing of patients’ data.
4. Participate in review exercise of the HMO / corporate customers tariff to avoid under/overbilling of customer.
5. Submission of weekly report on all bills processed across all HMOs to Head of Finance.
6. Ensure that all bills for the month is ready for submission at the agreed deadline. This includes the bills imputed into HMO portal pages.
7. Regularly provide responses to reconciliation queries raised by HMO within24 hours of receiving requests.
1. Minimum of 1-2years in billing function.
2. Understanding of managed care in hospital environment.
3. Basic knowledge of MS-Office suite.
4. B.Sc./HND in any discipline.
5. Capacity to work under pressure and with less supervision
6. Adhere to departmental confidentiality and compliance standards.
Your application has been successfully submitted.