Computer Vision Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role,
The Computer Vision Engineer will work with the research department and have hands-on experience with image processing and machine learning research. You will assist in
- Algorithm development to control the robot operation according to position, shape, burning, etc. by performing image processing and image recognition using the camera mounted on the robot.
- Technology development that robot operates stably without being influenced by the robot installation environment.
- Testing each time in development and improve quality by debugging work.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams.
- Work closely with engineers and subject matter experts to identify opportunities and implement improvements to processes using computer vision and machine learning techniques
- Contribute to the Computer Vision applications research community through publications in peer-reviewed journals and presentations at conferences
- Be a champion of AI and Machine/Deep Learning by fostering relationships and collaborative opportunities throughout the corporation
- Solve difficult and non-routine image/signal processing problems while prototyping and building machine learning tools and pipelines.
- Build and collaborate with high-functioning teams of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and software developers.
Source code review.
Multithreading and messaging.
Source code version control.
Knowledge of camera, robot, and coordinate calibration.
- Bachelor's degree/Background in computer science, or relevant field and a strong interest in Robotics.
- An engineering graduate with a minimum of 2 years of a research lab or practical work experience in Robotics, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience working with research or development teams.
- Experience using novel computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning algorithms in research projects which tackled real-world problems
- Very knowledgeable about image processing, preprocessing techniques, such as noise removal and edge detection, and well versed with statistical machine learning, AI, and 3D geometry, feature matching, and pose estimation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of computer vision.
- Experience with 2D/3D (2.5D) images.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with multiple machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with rigid object recognition and tracking.
- Object-oriented Programming experience and familiarity with Python and C++.
- Mathematical skills including Matrix algebra, good algorithm skills, differential calculus, and optimization.
- Working knowledge of preparing a visual representation of research.
To excel in this role, you should be a strong problem-solver and communicator, self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and comfortable with Agile/DevOps practices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.