Head of Capital Market
The Head of Capital Market will be responsible for capital market operations to help raise debt capital for the sister Company and pave the way for the Company to access the local capital markets.
- Structuring and raising formal/informal CPs from private and public funds. (Manage process end to end from creating IMs to cooperation with 3rd parties like lawyers and generating potential investor leads)
- Structuring fixed deposit products together with the sales department
- Managing outreach to other local NGN funding sources (Debt funds, BOI, etc.)
- Managing FairMoney’s rating process
- Preparing the firm to access public bond markets in the future
- 10+ years previously in a top tier Nigerian Investment Bank / Asset Manager or an in-house fundraising function
- Previously worked and executed mandates in the Fintech or Microfinance or Banking Industry
- Very strong storytelling and deck building experience
- Very strong financial modeling skills
- Ability to structure debt instruments end to end
Your application has been successfully submitted.