The Graphic designer will be responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. He/ she will develop the overall layout and production design for applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports, ensuring that all work meets the overall company brand standards and creative objectives on behalf of the Organization.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typefaces
- Present design concepts to clients or the team
- Incorporate changes recommended by the team into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Improve Business process with creative and innovative ideas.
- Ensure a smooth and timely workflow is maintained by managing projects and artwork/production demands within deadlines.
- Maintain an updated historical file of all creative material/artwork produced.
- Coordinating and outsourcing specialized creative needs of the group where they cannot be sourced in-house e.g. production of flyers, rollup banners, brochures, etc.
- Reduced time in complaint resolution.
- Produce online graphics and advertising banners.
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to meet the overall brief and associated objectives.
- Work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy and output quality does not suffer.
- Produce accurate high-quality artwork within corporate brand guidelines and standards.
- Relationship management with external and internal customers
- Design corporate materials to be used for company presentations, pitch decks, internal and external communication.
- Meet with team members to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications. Liaising to service their graphic needs, including but not limited to company profiles, branded items, proposals, logos, training manuals, etc
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- A portfolio that demonstrates and shows your creative works and originality
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to take Initiative
- Strategic thinking capability
- Diligent and deadline-oriented
- Highly confidential with good integrity
- Flexible and adaptable
- Commitment to deliver and respond in a timely manner to deadlines
Your application has been successfully submitted.