This job is no longer accepting applications.
This role is to provide support and aid to managers and other employees by ensureing that all interactions between the organization and others parties are positive and productive. These professionals may also be referred to as Administrative Coordinators.
· Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
· Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
· Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
· File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
· Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
· Document expenses and hand in reports
· Undertake occasional receptionist duties
.· Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
· Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
· High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Minimum of OND/HND degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.