MEAN/MERN Stack Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you passionate about creating beautiful, modern, and highly scalable web and mobile applications? Our clients love to integrate digital experiences across mobile and web environments resulting in meaningful interactions for users that exceed client expectations. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions
- Translating Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React, Node.js, and MongoDB.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-device compatible.
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree in a recognized discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a software developer.
- 2-4 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions; 1-2 years with Node.js and Express
- Detail-oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular based solutions
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively.
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client-side.
- A knack for lean, clean, and organized front-end code
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- A keen eye for details
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation, Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capacity for learning new technology.
Your application has been successfully submitted.