Team lead- Finance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Team lead, Finance will oversee the translation of the Company's strategy into Financial strategy and operations, leading the finance team to develop and implement the best accounting and financial policies and ensuring a functional financial control environment.
- Producing the monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial & management report, including board papers and other reports as may be required
- Work with auditors to produce an audited account at the end of the year
- Support the group to produce the group consolidated report - with the Group Reporting and Consolidation Officer
2. Controlling –with the Group Controlling Officer
a. Credit Control
- Setting up and ensuring an efficient credit control policy and ensuring compliance with the policy
- Setting up a Credit Committee (criticized asset committee), and use the committee to drive debt recovery and credit control compliance
- Ensuring reconciliation of all Debtors' accounts and review of same at the intervals, monthly, quarterly.
b. Performance Management
- Identifying metrics and KPIs required to monitor the performance of the business and reporting on them at the interval (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Producing the monthly and quarterly performance report
- Presenting the performance report to the HMO’s senior management and using reports to drive decisions and performance.
- Forecasting of business performance
- Investment appraisal & analysis
c. Budgeting - with the Group Controlling Officer
- Producing budgets that fit into the overall strategy of the business
- Monitoring the budget and ensuring the business is in line with the budget while reporting on variances.
3. Treasury - with the Group Treasury Officer
- Ensure proper management of cash flows and maintain adequate liquidity to meet operational and capital expenses as they fall due while making the best use of free cash flows.
- Create processes to ensure all expense and other payments follow a thorough check process and all supporting documents are provided
- Ensuring all transactions are captured properly and timely with the supporting documents well documented (both soft and hard copies as may be required)
- Ensuring reconciliations are done (Bank statement, Assets, Revenues, Hospitals, expenses…)
- Maintain and ensure all credit policy as agreed with the business’s creditors
- Manage regulatory payments and filings, PAYE, Pension, WHT, and VAT, other tax and relevant tax filings - with the Group Tax Officer
- Play a key role in the formulation of HMO’s strategy
- Participate in the formation of the Group’s strategy
7. Admin -with the Group Admin & Procurement Officer
- Acts as the Admin & Procurement representative at the HMO and in-charge of the Admin function in the entity
- 4 years of accounting experience
- Understanding of accounting (IFRS) and taxation principles
- Professional Qualification (ICAN, ACCA, CPA …) or in progress
Your application has been successfully submitted.