The Development Operation Engineer is to be responsible for ensuring the readiness and stability of our systems. The DevOps Engineer will provide highly skilled technical support and delivery capability for production services in a technical operations environment. You will support technical and procedural consistency within the team focused on the implementation, service delivery, and support of products, systems, & networks.
On a day-to-day basis, the DevOps Engineer drives initiatives for driving down incident rates and works with all levels of operations to improve service recovery times. In addition, he/she will develop the implementation process to ensure that all aspects of operability are delivered whilst ensuring that existing service levels are maintained or improved.
This role also includes designing and supporting operational standards, procedures, and best practices
- Create and maintain cloud-based solutions.
- Working closely with the engineering team to deploy and maintain the infrastructure
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources. Maintain SLAs by tuning systems according to scale.
- Work with stakeholders including Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Designing systems at scale to make sure solutions built are economical.
- Building and supporting large scale clusters in a production environment and achieving fault tolerance among them.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong experience in running cloud services and managing container-based workloads using Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience using and maintaining production environments for various cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
- An understanding of modern DevOps - Automation, configuration management, immutability, observability, Site Reliability.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing and micro-services paradigms
- Strong system administration background for Linux based systems
- Operational expertise around deploying and managing one or more components like Flink, Load Balancers, MySQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Graphana, etc.( i.e Operation and architecture of multi-tier distributed systems Involving load balancers, caching layers, and real-time event processing)
- Experience with source control tools like GitHub and any Continuous Integration Tools.
- Hands-on DevOps capabilities. Hands-on experience with containers (Docker) and automation tools, Linux (Bash/CLI), CI/CD, log management, message queues.
- Should be able to work Independently and execute tasks with precision.
- Optimizing and monitoring server performance and infrastructure cost optimizations
Your application has been successfully submitted.