Financial Reporting Associate
Our Client is looking to fill the Financial Reporting Associate position. This is a full-time opportunity, in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, you will oversee the day-to-day financial transactions of the finance department. You will be responsible for providing support in monthly and annual book closing and reporting supervises all ledger reconciliations, and implement the best accounting and financial policies, and ensuring a functional financial control environment.
- Prepare monthly supplier reconciliations to ensure the completeness and integrity of payment batches.
- Responsible for submission of weekly OPEX & CAPEX payment for cash flow planning.
- Weekly submission of cash and bank balance summary for all bank accounts.
- Responsible for timely submission of allocated bank reconciliation reports.
- Weekly submission of exception reports of all invoices not following the 3-way matching principle.
- Ensure all transactions are adequately posted to their respective cost centers for effective performance reporting.
- Ensure all payments vouchers are adequately authorized before payment is released to the beneficiary
- Ensure suppliers' invoices are correctly matched to GRNs and Pos. Exceptions to be flagged and resolved on a timely basis.
- Ensure Payment vouchers are supported with adequate documentation i.e. invoice + GRN + PO
- Submit all payment vouchers for management approval and authorization.
- Responsible for uploading online payments on available bank platforms.
- Resolution of bank reconciliation issues must be timely.
- Minimum of 2 years of account payable experience in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of accounting and taxation principles
- B.Sc / HND in social science-related discipline plus Professional Qualification (ICAN, ACCA, CPA )
- Understanding of managed care in a hospital environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS-Office suite.
- Capacity to work under pressure and with less supervision
Your application has been successfully submitted.