Client Service Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
1. Ability to liaise with clients and provide outstanding services to ensure client satisfaction.
2. Ensure all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget.
3. Analyze, address client’s inquiries or concerns and work with the team to provide results in a
4. Develop presentation decks.
5. Ability to coordinate and document client’s information flow accurately and forward
information to interested parties on time.
6. Ability to present approved plans to management and clients.
7. Maintain a database of clients' information for record-keeping, organize, scan, and maintain all
paper/electronic client files.
8. Organize regular client meetings and ensure necessary parties are on the call.
9. Ability to determine the strategic direction and tone for all client accounts.
10. Strengthen agency and client relationship.
11. Create strategic partnerships for clients.
12. Liaise with graphics designer on creating social media posts and designing appropriate captions.
13. Generate weekly client service reports for management.
14. Notify clients on what their competitors are doing in the market and stay up-to-date with all
information related to the client’s products and services.
15. Develop key objectives and manage all assigned projects/tasks to achieve key objectives of
every plan in a timely manner.
16. Continually evaluate day-to-day activities for process improvement opportunities.
17. May be asked to perform production implementations and solve production issues.
18. Assist in setting & managing client expectations for completion of work.
19. Volunteers willing to assist others, or assist as requested, based upon workload.
20. Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing
priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field. M.A
Degree is a plus.
2. 2- 3 years experience working in a PR agency, Advertising, or Digital agency.
3. Must have at least 2 years worth of experience working in the FMCG industry and private
4. Track record of over-achieving quota.
5. Strong account management handling skills and active listening.
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
7. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
8. Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to clients and team members.
9. Strong command of written and verbal English.
10. Excellent client service, organizational, and multitasking skills.
11. Must be detail-oriented.
12. Must be able to work independently and as a team player.
13. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications - including word, excel, PowerPoint, communicator,
14. Must have a bit of experience with events management.
15. Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
16. Willingness to cooperate with clients and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
17. Time management skills.
18. Interest in keeping up with new technologies and trends.
19. Mathematical ability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.