This job is no longer accepting applications.
Prepares work to be done by gathering information and materials. Prepare the framework by researching information and materials. This framework is then illustrated by the design of a rough layout and a copy concerning arrangement, size, type and style and related esthetic concepts.
1. Study design briefs, conceptualize visuals, and determine requirements.
2. Originate design concept and layout for materials including photo selection, digital
manipulation, and font usage adhering to the Media’s brand standards; generate updates
and changes as needed.
3. Create a variety of marketing collaterals which includes Presentation decks, logos,
infographics, brochures, catalogs, print ads, posters, flyers, booklets, newsletters, and
promotional merchandise in line with the media and its clients brand vision.
4. Collaborate with the team on design concepts for the media’s projects - text that
accompanies the design to ensure it meets the needs of the client, the message the design
should portray, and its appeal to end-users.
5. Prepare electronic files according to commercial printer's requirements, sending approved
files to the printers, and reviewing the final product to ensure it is accurate.
6. Giving support and advice to the team on a wide range of Graphic Design processes.
7. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
8. Creating and maintaining graphics for the company’s website and social media platforms.
9. Take part in brainstorming sessions.
10. Compiling a library of standard, user-friendly templates ready to use.
- Can maintain effectiveness and focus in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Maintaining an established work schedule.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, advanced in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- In-depth knowledge of typography and colour-matching.
- Vast experience using platforms such as HTML5, CSS3, In-design, and Java.
- Maintaining confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact, diplomacy.
- Meticulous attention to detail, follow-through, and adherence to brand standards.
- Initiative to work both independently and in teams, budgeting time and meeting deadlines and production schedules.
- Effective use of initiative to stay updated on the latest trends and practices in graphic design.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills and developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Comfortable working within a team as the only designer in the office.
- An excellent communicator who can confidently articulate and visualise design ideas.
- Ability to work quickly and meticulously.
- Dedicated work ethic and ability to work overtime when needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.