This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Clean, and maintain laboratory equipment
- Conduct collection and analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, and spinal fluid,
- Provide technical information about test results to physicians, Head Scientist and researchers
- Operate, calibrate and maintain equipment used in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential
- Serve and protect the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Must be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology with a minimum of 1 year working experience in hospital settings.
- Effective Laboratory Quality Management System skills
- Effective Laboratory data management and research literacy skills
- Must be able to run common medical tests.
- Must possess a current Practice License from the relevant body.
- Must be Computer literate
- Good communication skills.
- She/He should be able to multitask; capable of handling several issues at the same time to deliver results and meet desired deadlines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.