This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and inquiries to the pharmacist
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintain records by recording and filing physicians? orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients? information.
- Pharmacy Technician certification.
- 6 months ? 1year Experience as a pharmacy
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory
- Good telephone etiquette.
Your application has been successfully submitted.