Frontend React Native Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The incumbent will design, build and maintain scalable software systems, develop reusable components and front-end applications with other web services. He/She will also support the tech team to bring product visions to life.
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-
critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
● Actively participate on an Agile team
● Develop mobile, APIs, and client interfaces
● Deliver clean, simple, testable and maintainable code
● Ensure high quality software with the right balance of unit / integration / functional test
● Constantly improve your craft
• creative thinker and problem solver who can help develop scalable software systems
• A self-starter and self-motivated person who is willing to support the tech team deliver on
its strategic objectives
• Passionate about innovation and result oriented
including ES6+ syntax
● 3+ years within Software Engineering/Development discipline
● Demonstrated ability to develop React Native applications fulfilling business requirements
● Experience diving into existing React Native solutions & driving them forward
● Solid understanding of software development process, methodologies, & best practices
● Good knowledge of native application architecture and best practices
● Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio,Visual Studio code
Your application has been successfully submitted.