UI/UX Designer/ Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The purpose of this role is to collect, research, investigate and evaluate user
requirements and deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive
● Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
● Identify new product improvement opportunities.
● Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
● Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
● Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate
● Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
● Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and
● Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
● Design Personas and User journey maps
● Translate stories to designs
• creative thinker and problem solver who can design products that meets clients
expectations and preferences.
• A self-starter and self-motivated person who is willing to support the tech team deliver on
its strategic objectives
• Passionate, innovative designer and result oriented
● Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research,
copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability
● An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
● Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
● Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
● A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client
● Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
● Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of
● Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
Your application has been successfully submitted.