Senior Java Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The incumbent will design, build and maintain scalable
software systems, identify and devise solutions to bottlenecks and bugs
and contribute to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
He/She will also support the tech team to bring product visions to life.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Create the formal design documentation as required
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Translate requirements and use cases into functional applications
• Develop code that complies with design specifications and meets security and
Java/JEE best practices.
• Design, develop and maintain back-end services with a focus on high availability, low
latency and scalability.
• Conduct code reviews, as requested, to comply with coding standards
• Produce and maintain high-quality technical process documentation.
• Creative thinker and problem solver who can help develop scalable software
• A self-starter and self-motivated person who is willing to support the tech team
deliver on its strategic objectives
• Passionate about innovation and result oriented
• Minimum 5 years' of professional Java development experience
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
• Experience working with Hibernate, Oracle, and MySQL, PostgreSQL databases
• Experience with creating, managing and consuming RESTful APIs
• Experience working with Spring Framework
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with, or understanding of CI/CD, AWS infrastructure services, Docker.
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
• Experience with Automated quality assurance testing, jMeter, unit, and functional
• Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and
automated testing tools
• Knowledge and experience in EFK, Kakfa, AWS Cloud environments, docker
• Experience in containerization of Springboot microservices
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Solid analytical skills with strong attention to detail
• Financial Services or banking industry experience preferred
• Experience with application performance and memory management, and understand
fundamentals of garbage collection.
Your application has been successfully submitted.