This job is no longer accepting applications.
The incumbent will design, build and maintain scalable software systems,
develop back-end components and APIs that connect applications with other web services. He/She
will also support the tech team to bring product visions to life.
● Designing, building and maintaining scalable software systems that power our products
● Writing well-tested backend infrastructure code.
● Building and maintaining public APIs.
● Working with engineers, product managers, designers to bring our product vision to life.
● Work closely with the CTO to design and develop distributed, resilient and high-
performing backend services using Node.js
● Code according to industry and team standards, adhering to good practices
● Write maintainable, readable code with extensive test coverage, ideally applying Test
● Actively engage with team members to discuss backlog items, design issues and best
● Create technical documentation for internal and external use
• Creative thinker and problem solver who can help develop scalable software systems
• A self-starter and self-motivated person who is willing to support the tech team deliver on
its strategic objectives
• Passionate about innovation and result oriented
Typescript), Express, Node.js, MongoDB.
● Understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-
relational (NoSQL) database and ORMs/ODMs.
● Good knowledge of HTTP and RESTful API design and architecture
● Experience with unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries.
● Experience with, or understanding of CI/CD pipelines, Message Queue technology such
as RabbitMQ or Redis, AWS infrastructure services, Docker.
● A strong understanding of backend performance, scalability and security.
● Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.