This job is no longer accepting applications.
The purpose of this role is to manage the products/projects, incumbent will partner
with leadership, production and technical teams to develop product roadmaps and ensure
successful project delivery.
● Develop and execute a product vision, strategy, and roadmap, and go-to-market plans in
partnership with business objectives
● Facilitate communication between Frontend and Backend development teams, DevOps
Engineers, UI/UX Designers and clients
● Assist development team in removing blockers and getting questions answered
● Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritize and deliver great solutions for our
● Document requirements as user stories and acceptance criteria in a scrum backlog or in
traditional requirements formats
● Translate complex business problems into easily digestible narratives
● Participate in the development process by providing just in time feedback and clarification
to developers regarding requirements contained in the current development sprint
● Align on key business goals and customer needs for each product initiative and provide
strategic product direction
● Partner with executive-level stakeholders and the development team to define, deliver, and
advance the product roadmap.
● Leverage analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify areas of
opportunity or improvement.
• creative thinker and problem solver who can partner with all stakeholders to ensure
effective delivery of products according to its roadmap
• A self-starter and self-motivated person who is able to Influence the product team and
cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes of products and projects
• Passionate about innovation and result oriented
● Minimum 5 years work product/project management experience with a FinTech
● Strong track record of work-based success with tangible achievements
● Experience with the full life cycle of Machine Learning development – creating and
following statistical experiments, deduction and code actualization
● Ability to plan a project, gather the resources through and see it through to completion
● good judgment in making something people love so much that they tell their friends.
● Excellent communications skills; ability to develop and make presentations to an executive
Your application has been successfully submitted.