Frontend ReactJS/Redux Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The incumbent will design, build and maintain scalable software systems,
develop reusable components and front-end applications with other web services. He/She will also
support the tech team to bring product visions to life.
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates.
• creative thinker and problem solver who can help develop scalable software systems
• A self-starter and self-motivated person who is willing to support the tech team deliver on
its strategic objectives
• Passionate about innovation and result oriented
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
● Minimum 4 years’ experience
● Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
● Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
● Experience with user interface design.
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
Your application has been successfully submitted.