This job is no longer accepting applications.
The incumbent is responsible for tech infrastructure, maintenance and
configuration the company server hardware, operating systems, software and other network
infrastructure internally and in conjunction with organizations providing support.
• Responsible for the tech infrastructure, mostly based on AWS and Digital Ocean
• Administer multiple AWS services including EC2, S3, RDS, VPC,PostgreSQL, Route 53
• Enable Developers and Operations to build and deploy applications to multiple
environments quickly and rapidly with ease.
• Perform end-to-end automation from Continuous Integration (CI) to Continuous Delivery
(CD), on AWS and DigitalOcean Cloud Providers
• Develop BASH scripts for various system administrative purposes
• Drive improvements to our build and release scripts, tools, and processes.
• Perform penetration testing, security auditing and best practice implementation across all
• Continuously improve the reliability, stability, and performance of the infrastructure
• Collaborate with the team to define architecture, quality standards, and best practices.
• Automate and streamline our operations and processes for scale.
• creative thinker and problem solver who can help the tech team with readily available
infrastructure for seamless deployments
• A self-starter and self-motivated person who is able to influence and direct the Devops
team to deliver on its strategic objectives
• Passionate about innovation and result oriented
• Experience building, operating, and scaling systems on AWS, Digital Ocean
• Experience using container technology and orchestration tools such as Docker, ECS or
• Experience with using and configuring CI/CD pipeline toolsets like CircleCI, GitLab,
• Experience with software development testing techniques, including integrating
automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline
• Experience using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Packer, and
• Proficiency with Linux and scripting languages like BASH, Python
• Solid understanding of the various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Previous experience in financial services is preferred but not necessary
• Competent in Version Control with Git,Bitbucket or GitHub
• Experience of working in alignment with common security frameworks/standards e.g.
Your application has been successfully submitted.