This job is no longer accepting applications.
To generally co-ordinate, supervise and monitor all security operations activities in location as well as ensuring customer's satisfaction, maintenance of high level of discipline amongst the guard force.
1. Plans, develops and manages clients' security services, including gathering of security information and conducts risk assessment of prospective facilities.
2. Assigns duties to the Inspectors and introduces them to new Clients.
3. Ensures the implementation of Post Orders for locations.
4. Prepares periodic schedules and ad hoc security system reports; gathering data and prepares recommendations regarding system improvements.
5. Ensures that locations are run smoothly- no short manning, materials and equipment are adequate and in good conditions.
6. Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
7. Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- OND/HND/BSc Degree
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Ideal person should know how to ride a motorcycle.
Your application has been successfully submitted.